After becoming instant Top 40 material with their driving hit Right Now and the lesser-known Politically Correct on their first album, the band slowly shied from the limelight for its second album, part of the reason the third album was not released in the US.
In recent days lead singer Mitch Allan has pursued a solo career, reworking some SR-71 songs and creating some of his own. SR-71 split in 2007, but reformed in 2009.
The name of the band came from SR-71 Blackbird, a retired supersonic surveillance aircraft of the United States Air Force.
* Mitch Allan - lead vocals, guitar
* Pat DeMent - guitar, backing vocals
* Mike Ruocco - bass, backing vocals
* John Allen - drums, percussion, backing vocals
* Dan Garvin - drums, percussion, backing vocals (1998–2001)
* Mark Beauchemin - guitar, keyboards, backing vocals (1998–2003)
* Jeff Reid - bass, keyboards, backing vocals (1998–2003)
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
To achieve high accuracy, enter the name of the song + artist names when searching.
If you want to search for songs by artist. Just enter the name Singer to search.
If you want to search for songs by two singers and shows, enter:
Singer 1 ft. Singer 2 to search.